Admissions - Reception September 2020
Welcome to St Michael's Catholic Primary School. We are delighted that you have chosen our school for your child.
Due to the current situation we do not know when our school will re-open. However, we do not want to stop this from getting you and your child ready to start with us. To help the process we would like you to do the following:
We have a dedicated email address which we would like you to use for all correspondence:
To begin the admissions process please can you email the following to the above email address:
- Name of your child, their date of birth and address
- Your name
- If you are ACCEPTING or DECLINING the place at St Michael's Catholic Primary School.
Please can you accept or decline the place as soon as possible.
We will also require by email:
- A PDF copy or photograph of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Any adoption orders
- A copy of any Court orders if applicable
- The name of the nursery or childminder your child was attending prior to the lockdown
- Any SEND needs we need to be aware of to help our Assistant Head Teacher for Inclusion to plan to meet your child’s needs.
If you are unable to copy any documents, please do not worry. Once we are back in school we will contact you to bring them in to school at a later date.
As soon as we know what the plan is to re-open schools we will be in touch to discuss meeting you and your child/ren.
We look forward to getting to know you and your child in the coming months and years.
Mrs Alyson Rigby