Our Helping Hands are making a big impact on the playground at lunch times.
We have both infant and junior play buddies. Their roles are:
- Being a good role model to others.
- Helping children to share and play fairly.
- Reporting issues to adults on duty.
- Encouraging others to join in their games.
- Befriending children on our friendship benches.
- Being responsible for organising lunchtime equipment.
The Litter Picking team are responsible for helping to keep the school tidy and they regularly patrol the grounds clearing any rubbish. They take their responsibility very seriously and help to encourage other pupils to take care of our community.
This year's Junior Library Team has an incredible 25 members! Here is a recent picture of the library team with Mrs Leath, our Reading Ambassador.